About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Please feel free to contact me for commissions: chloe@crewereadphotography.co.uk

Friday 23 November 2012

Interiors shoot

On the back of a job doing lighting inevitably there would be a number of interiors shots to follow up and illustrate what the lights do in their finished properties.
Here are some of the newly finished properties I have been spending some time in:





Aside form the regular wide angle shots, I always like to experiment with different techniques to get the absolutely best finished image.

And to showcase one of the most beautiful Master bedrooms, using a tripod and a very steady hand, I captured a number of images in sequence, making sure they all correlated the same in colour and tone, and then stitched them together on Photoshop to make a wide angle view of the whole room.



I have to say this is my preferred method of shooting for interiors as you can see in the photo what normally even the widest angle lens cannot capture.



SOME MORE EXAMPLES:

Kitchens:






Bathrooms:

 Bed side lights:



Other interiors / Lighting:








Details:






 











No comments: