About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Please feel free to contact me for commissions: chloe@crewereadphotography.co.uk

Monday 24 October 2011


I have been given a Rolleiflex Compur film camera, and have little, if any idea how to use it.
I can't tell you how beautiful she is, such a romantic looking object, holding it makes me feel immortal, powerful and enchanted.
I cant wait to take out and play with her! (anyone with any experience in using one, please get in touch and come and use it with me!!)

I was given it by Anne Brookes who lives in our village who is said to have used it all the time when she was younger. I can only begin to imagine what it was like to use this thing, and how much fun it saw in Anne's life! All the things she saw and captured and all the things she left as a memory.

I think the lens is a little fogged up, but hopefully with a little google searching, I will be able to fix up this baby and start a whole new journey into using my beautiful old camera.

Back into the land of film...bliss!

No comments: