About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Please feel free to contact me for commissions: chloe@crewereadphotography.co.uk

Saturday 26 November 2011

Eggs 'ell HEAVEN!

Posting about one of my favourite things in life is truly a very easy thing to do.

I LOVE EGGS!

Eggs are quite possibly the most versatile food we can get our hands on from egg and spoon races to meringues, there is SO MUCH in between that we can have fun with!


The most glorious autumn day and leaves slowly changing green to orange, donned my farmers hat and jumped in the freezer van, ready for a real countryside adventure!

So just imagine my luck when on a shoot with the Cotswolds finest food distributor 'Adlestrop Kitchen,' arrived at Patrick's Egg Barn, the first on our 'list of things to do' was collect a giant box of quails eggs, and deliver them to Daylesford Organic Farm near Kingham. 







GOOD EGGS





BAD EGGS!




Also a couple boxes of Patrick's 'regular' eggs all of which had to go through the process of being stamped, (the registered producer number) and then boxed where the best before date would be printed and tagged on the side of the box before distribution.












Registered producer number


Straw feathers and eggs everywhere, I was in heaven! ...and that was even before breakfast!




No comments: